Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

One down...three more to go!

Happy Day World!

I edited the format of the blog, but I am a blogging neophyte so I'm still learning how to put everything together.  Can't figure out how to change the format of the Recipe page so that every recipe is like a new post.  Oh well - I'm sure you can deal with things as they are.  I only have two recipes up - but will put up more as I can think of them.

There are two other bread sticks hiding under the eggs.
I'm down an additional 1.2 pounds from Saturday's weigh in.  I imagine this would have been a significant amount more if I had NOT cheated this last weekend.  But, I did cheat - so it was 1.2 pounds for a total of 8.2 pounds lost on this journey.

I'm pretty proud of myself.

B - Kefir smoothie with strawberries
L - Chicken salad over greens
Snack - Yogurt
D - Cauliflower bread sticks with 2 eggs and veggies (Brussels sprouts and carrots)
Snack2 - Sugar free caramel pudding

SKINNY JENN - HERE I COME!!!  Are you ready for me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment