Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

woo hoo.

I'm closing out Day 8.  I feel pretty good.

All this time, I was remembering my starting weight incorrectly.  I was remembering it as the weight I was when I went for my physical the week before.  And actually, it was a pound higher.  So, I've actually lost a total of 5 pounds in the first week!

For some reason knowing that I lost 5 pounds in one week, versus 4, I feel like so much more of a success!

Day 8 went well.  Just 9 more days to go!  I CAN DO THIS  I'm almost half way there!  This is TOTALLY doable!

I'm already planning my meals for Phase II.  The first day I'm going to have oatmeal mixed with no-sugar added jam; raspberries or sliced fresh peaches; and green tea for breakfast.  Mid morning snack is going to be a Kefir smoothie with berries.  Lunch is going to be grilled turkey or chicken breast with sweet potato; baked carrots; and steamed zucchini.  Late afternoon snack is going to be carbMaster yogurt.  Dinner is going to be a stir-fry with plenty of veggies.  SO EXCITED!  OMG I CANNOT WAIT!!!  :)

Ok...9 more days...I can totally do this.

FIVE POUNDS DOWN...52-62 to go!!!  :)  YAY!!!!!!!

BTW - I would like to point out that this weekend, although I napped on Saturday, I woke up before 7am without the alarm and was up until after 1pm.  Sunday I didn't take a nap at all - and I didn't want one!!!  Energy levels are INCREASING!  OMG SO MANY ALL CAPS - SO EXCITED!

I'm off to bed now...

No comments:

Post a Comment